Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tessa's First Valentine Box

Tessa has a Valentine party coming up for preschool where she needs to have a Valentine box. I first thought, "Good grief. I don't need homework from preschool." Then I chiggity checked myself before I wrecked myself and remembered how fun that part of Valentine's Day was for me as a kid. We got to work one afternoon while Cole was napping.
I covered the box while Tessa made decorations to put all over the box, along with heart stickers.
I had such a lovely time sitting and crafting with her. I'm so glad I adjusted my attitude so I could have that opportunity.
Cole woke up just in time for pictures with his crazy face sister:
There we go. (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is on the left loving his pencil, whereas Mickey and Minnie Mouse are on the right loving each other. Poor Rudolph.)
He needed a picture as well. He's got two pistols, so I didn't question.

No comments: