Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Little Einsteins

Cole's favorite show right now is Little Einsteins. After Tessa gets dropped off at preschool, this is his favorite spot:
Mom gets a chance to shower, and Cole pat, pat, pats his way to victory with the red rocket ship.
Our Traverse came with three months of XM radio, which we haven't taken much advantage of until this last month. I've found that I listen to one of the XM classical stations most often --very calming. Lately very needed. Cole has shouted out a couple of times, "I know this song!"
Go, Little Einsteins!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I agree that Little Einsteins is a heaven sent gift to moms everywhere! Thank you, Quincy and Leo! I've gotten showers, housework, yard work, whatever! done with those guys entertaining my boy. And it's too cute when they hear one of those songs and want to hear the whole thing! Genious.