Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tessa's First Days

It's taken me a while, but here are the pictures I took of Tessa on her first day of preschool:
She started preschool the day after we got back from England (beginning of September) and managed just fine. She's loved it, as I knew she would. Brother gets a little jealous when we drop her off, but it's only 2 1/2 hours, two times a week, so it's not like he's dashed to pieces over it. As long as he gets a sticker from the teacher when we pick her up, he's happy. Tessa has brought home all kind of art projects, and I'm grateful for a place that fosters her love of all things crafty --since I'm not winning any prizes in that area.
Then, this last week, we FINALLY started dance. You can watch the class on a monitor in the lobby area, and I had a lot of fun watching. Cole did not. He did have fun with the sucker Ms. Sharon gave him after class, along with the other students. Here is the hammy girl at home after ballet/creative movement class:
Cole wanted to get in on the pictures, but mainly he wanted to chuck a ball at us.
I'm excited to have Tessa in a studio where they can track her progress and be little more personal and interested than the community classes we've attended (which have been great, they're just over in 6 weeks). There were only four students in her class, and I loved that I could see the individual attention each received as they went through the class.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Tessa, stop growing up so fast! Beautiful ballet attire by the way.

Krista said...

Preschool and dance. Busy beautiful girl! Jenna just started at Bonnie's. We love it (and her.)