Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Owens Pumpkin Farm

It's that time of year again --when the mommy blogger world is inundated with pictures of their kids with pumpkins. I am not one to disappoint.
I proudly present: My Kids and Pumpkins 2011.

He's not quite the poser his sister is:

When we got to the end to pick out our small pumpkin to take home, Cole was running away from me and throwing pumpkins over the fence. That was our cue to go home and nap.

We met a few friends here to hang out and have lunch. We had a really nice morning, which included feeding some goats and going on a hay ride.


2 comments:

Jen said...

pumpkins - happy days!

Kelly said...

So cute! I failed to get pictures of our kids picking out pumpkins this year, but by the time we left it was cold and dark and we just went to Smiths grocery store and grabbed some out front! Lame!