Thursday, November 18, 2010

It can only last so long, right?

This is me for coming up on two weeks now. Except my hair doesn't look that nice. And my sleeves haven't been quite so puffy...or swirly. There must be a limit to how many times one person can blow their nose in a week. If there is, I want credit in the World Record book for exceeding that limit.
Last night I was finally able to get a pretty good night's sleep, thanks to my mom telling me to get some medicine already. (Why it has to come to that, I have no idea.) I believe I'm on my way out of this. Soon, I will be ready to embark on the adventures Tessa included me in today. Introducing this morning's DoodlePro drawing:

The artist informed me that it is a rainbow with lots of colors. Then it is Tessa and me. Tessa has curlers in her hair, and we are watching fireworks. We are standing on the grass with flowers that will, from what I understand, begin soon to float.
Can I tell you how much I love that I have huge eyelashes and no hair?

4 comments:

Kerianne said...

Can I just say. Being a mom, and being sick should not be allowed. It is the WORST! If you lives within my sate border, I would totally be bringing Mrs. McBride some soup :) Feel better!!

djensen said...

I hope you feel better soon! I HATE runny noses. They are the worst! Something about not being able to breath...anyway, feel better soon. Funny that your mom told you to go get some medicine. :)

Jen said...

i had a cold for two weeks and I couldn't imagine having to be a mom too -- now I admire you even more ;)

Talbot Family said...

The eyelashes were the first thing I loved about this picture. Why is it that when I paint pictures and explain them like that people look at me like I am crazy, but when 5yr. olds do it it's so cute? Weird ;) Get better soon my friend.