Thursday, June 21, 2012

Here and There

Memorial Day picnic in the living room, watching The Adventures of Tin Tin:
 Love the Johnny Jump Up. This is the one my mom used to put my siblings and me in, I believe. It's holding up really well, especially considering it's over three decades old. When we put this contraption up, it has to be a heavily supervised activity. Because of Cole.
 Hooray for big boxes! The kids helped me make a little playhouse. We had a great time putting it together, and the kids had a great time playing with and abusing it for a week.
 Paige offered moral support while we worked on it:
She likes to pull up her dresses and suck on them. Same dress, same situation in the Memorial Day picture up above. :)
 Tessa did a great job decorating, while Cole did a great job testing out the durability of the place.

1 comment:

djensen said...

Wow, I am impressed the box lasted a week!! I would give it two days top at our house!!