Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy 8th Anniversary!

I love this man:
 I'm a lucky woman to have him as my husband. He sure makes me happy.
We had great adventures before we were married that, I feel, eventually led us to each other. Eight years later, we've shared our own countless adventures together (including three big ones named Tessa, Cole, and Paige). And now, we look forward to many more wonderful things to come. 
As far as my Jacob is concerned, my cup runneth over.

A few pictures of us through the years below. We might need to be more conscientious about taking pictures of ourselves together. We've got a million of the kids, but we should include ourselves too, sometimes. :)
Here we are married a year, stopping in London after our Kenya adventure to see The Lion King: (Those are some long spikes, Jake --in desperate need of a haircut...)
Washington DC:
Snowshoeing:
 Race for the Cure (pregnant with Tessa):
Our family's big England trip:

 Murder mystery party time (pregnant with Paige):
 Hooray for us!



4 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats my beautiful friend! I am so glad you found your other half!

Kelly said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I am grateful and so very glad that Jake found you. There is no better, more beautiful match than yourself Maren. I love you and and glad you are part of my family. Happy late Anniversary!

The Egans said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are both so wonderful! We miss you and hope to hang out with you again soon!!!

Lori said...

What a wonderful post for your anniversary. I love the pictures and I love you guys. Hooray is right!