Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mugshot

It was hard not to laugh. This girl and markers! I had already taken them from her because she decided to make a design on her furniture. Apparently she saw where they were and got them out a day later. And used them as makeup.
I told her I needed to take a picture so I could show Daddy why on this third strike I had to throw away the markers. He completely understood.....and appreciated the photographic evidence. :)
The thing is, I think she was more upset that I didn't show her the picture than she was about the end of her markers.

She said she was making Cole into a cat. Looks like he let her get halfway done.

6 comments:

Liz said...

That is hilarious! I must say, she did a pretty good job with her "lipstick"!

rosebud said...

I love the look on his face.

Kelly said...

I just saw a post on my friends blog and her little girl and a couple of neighbor friends got into the nail polish and used that as face make up! ya gotta love the independent and creative little spirits we are raising! I love that Cole looks like he was having fun!

adrienne said...

That is why I don't allow my kids to have markers. Every time I do they make a mess. I love her "lipstick".

Jen said...

hehe -- maybe I should bring her some new ones when I come ;)

Lori said...

LOL! The looks on their faces are priceless, hahahaha, sorry but I'm laughing my butt off!