Friday, May 18, 2012

Paige's Three Month Pictures... and her siblings

I have the nicest friends. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I know a lot of really great people. I needed to get Paige's three month pictures taken and brought it up with my photographing friend. I've never really done newborn pictures, but I'd gotten pics of the other kids at the three month mark, so Paige's turn was up. My friend, in the middle of arranging a big move and selling her house, offered to take the pictures.
Like I said, really great.
So, at the end of April (close enough to three months), we got together and tried to get some good pictures in before Paige's small window of being happy and awake was up. Here's my sweetie:


 I actually really like this one, even if she wasn't a fan of hanging out on her tummy.

 Then she started to get tired --already! She is so pleasant, even when she's tired, but we were hard pressed to get any smiles anymore.
 Outside it is. Sorry about my face.
 I can't hold this kid upright without her sucking on my shoulder and getting it sopping wet.

 A short walk away there was a pretty walking area with a bench and then a path down to some water and big trees. Charity's three youngest and her husband came along as well since their home was scheduled for a showing, so we had our own little kid parade down the path.
The wind got a hold of Tessa's hair and wouldn't leave it alone. Mischief got a hold of Cole's attitude and wouldn't leave it alone.
I was amazed Charity was able to get any pictures of the two oldest actually smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. Paige just wanted to nap already.

I like this one. They're sweet.
The "stisters":
 Tessa Lee in her boots:
 Tessa Lee unwittingly flipping you off:
 She's got spunk. And I love that about her.
 Cole is on a mission lately to do whatever he dang well wants to do. That did not include sitting where he was asked or smiling for the camera.
 But it did include looking for bugs... and "fishing" with his friend Leah (i.e. putting a stick in the water).
 He's handsome --and pretty funny.
Paige was done, done, done.
She got all Sleeping Beauty on us:



 We had fun, and I was able to quickly check getting pictures done off my list.
Thanks again, Charity. We are going to miss you and your family so much.




3 comments:

Shanna said...

These pictures are darling! I love that flower bow with the puff ball looking thing on it. I'd still have Leah wear that, and she's 7 for crying out loud! So cute! And I've decided that it's better to have pictures of kids being their natural selves, instead of the "picture smile" plastered on their faces. How else will we remember the little glazed looks or completely annoyed looks they give us now? Fishing in the water and flipping me off? Bring it on!

Krista said...

So sweet. Muy bonita!

The Egans said...

Maren! Your kids are gorgeous! Those are the most perfect pictures I've ever seen! I LOVE Tessa's boots and those big beautiful eyes on all 3 are to die for!