Saturday, March 17, 2012

Paige's Blessing Day

March 4, 2012
What a lovely day! Paige looked so pretty in her blessing gown, even with that terrible baby acne coming from the hormones I seem to send coursing through my babies at about this age.
She is our Sweet P. Check her out:

Here she is lying on the quilt from Grandma M. I just wanna squeeze her.She was upset and crying at this point, reminding us of when we did this same picture taking with Dad and Sandy after Tessa's blessing where Tessa was tired crying. Paige was calm enough for a few more snapshots...

Grandma and Grandpa R. were awesome enough to take a short trip out just for the blessing. I'm grateful my dad could be there to stand in the prayer circle.
I actually had to teach the lesson in Relief Society at church that day too, so it was a pretty busy morning. Soon after we got home, Dad and Sandy packed up and Jake carted them off to the airport --they took Tessa and Paige for the ride while Cole took his nap. And then, sweet love, I was able to take a nap too. What a gift!
And what a great weekend. After spending time with loved ones, we had friends over for dinner that night where we laughed ourselves silly and let our kids party it up with one another too.

3 comments:

PixieGirl said...

She is such a dolly! What a precious little white dress too!

Shanna said...

She looks adorable! Congratulations, again. I love that dress, and that your dad could be there. I imagine these moments are the hard ones to be away from your family. I also love the family shots. You guys have made yourselves a beautiful family :)

Maranda said...

So adorable Maren! Her dress is so pretty too. You have a lovely looking little family!