Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkins and Panther Preschool

The Tuesday before Halloween was our designated jack o lantern night. Jake did one, with Cole helping to scoop out the guts, and then Tessa and I worked together. She drew the face on the pumpkin, and I carved it out. She was so proud.
You can't see the details that I loved the most, like the eyelashes and earrings.

Tessa had a Fall Festival at her school where they dressed up, played games, and paraded around for treats from some of the faculty at the high school where she attends school. Here she is listening to story time before the party got started.
These are all of the kids in the AM classes mixed together for one party. After the group pictures I was done with the camera. Keeping Cole from running through the school was my main focus.
One set of the teen teachers were having their last day with the kids, while another set came in to help and become acquainted for their own upcoming teaching time.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

It looks like Tessa has a really fun preschool. And I bet the high school kids actually have enough energy to run around and be super fun with them. Tessa makes a beautiful little witch, and I love Cole's pirate costume. Good job on bribing him to keep his hat on. That's what all us good parents are doing nowadays! I do it more than I thought I would. Whatever works is my motto :)