Saturday, April 16, 2011

I went to vacuum Tessa's room this morning and found that there must have been a wild party at the doll manor last night. Several dolls were jam packed out on the patio, but the real fun was apparently in the living room where there was a miniature Ariel, a passed out Belle and Groovy Girl, a pony, and Rapunzel riding an elephant.
I wish I had been there to hear Tessa playing through this one.
And then...
No pumpkins. No bananas. No hotdogs.
They are apparently not allowed.

5 comments:

Lori said...

LOL! That girl is so creative. Wish I could have heard what was going on at the party too.

Melissa said...

OHHH Wow. we missed out too...except I would have wanted to come as a pumpkin...so... that explains it.

Jen said...

well who what princess would want a hot dog? ;) love that girl of yours~

djensen said...

sounds like a party as always at your house!

Kelley Rae said...

Hilarious - and I love that you call it the Barbie sorority house, sounds about right Ü