Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mama Mia

Grandma Lori came to see us! My mom. We ate yummy food, we shopped and wandered, we kicked back, we looked at neighborhood possibilities (for her!), we had a Just Dance 2 dance off, we played, and we talked, talked, talked, and more.
It was so good to have her here. Tessa has such a special relationship with each of her grandparents, which is so fun to see when they come to visit.
Here are the only two pictures I took while Grandma was here!
Tessa's massively forced "smile" and Cole's miserably sad teething self. I think three teeth came through while Mom was here. She was so patient with him. He finally felt much better a couple days before she left, so I'm glad she had some fun time with him too.
Thanks for coming, Mom. :)

4 comments:

Shanna said...

I love Tessa's smile. Andrew has one of those magnificently forced smiles too, and it will be sad when he realizes how chessy it is. How fun that your mom came to stay, and it sounds like she's moving out there? How fun! She looks as fun and beautiful as ever.

PixieGirl said...

Wow she is so young and beautiful! Are you sure she isn't really your best friend??

Heidi said...

What cute mom you have. I'm glad you had such a fun time with her. It brings back fond memories of visits we had from grandmas back in the day.

djensen said...

Teething is the pits-I am glad I can't remember it! But they do make for cute smiles once they are in! Love to you all!