4. Then, I cut out the six pictures from the calendar (free, thanks to the in-laws), glued them to the boards using the Mod Podge, smoothed it out the best I could, folded the pictures around the sides of the wood, and double layered the Mod Podge on top of the pictures.
5. They dried relatively quickly, and now we just need to put the sawtooth hangers on back. I'm very pleased with them! Now, like any project I do, if you come over and see them, please don't look closely. I tried my best to smooth out the bubbles, but they aren't perfect. However, they were made with love, I figure, and the kid would never notice the difference. And HOORAY for an awesomely cheap project.
I've got a couple more things I want to do in her room, and then I'm done. Then I have to move on to baby boy's room. I've got no ideas. If you do, please share.