A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. It takes me a while to REALLY figure out how I feel about things and make a decision as to where I stand on an issue. I tend to make my friends and family listen to me ramble on about a subject, and then somewhere in that rambling, I find out how I view and feel about a certain situation. Usually after this process, I stand firm in what I've decided and am not afraid to share it when asked. When asked in the middle of deciding, though, get ready for some incoherent strings of thought!
2. I get really shy around shy people --or people who just don't feel like talking to me. You can only comment on the weather so much. Then I just start to feel stupid. I'm a lot less sure of myself than I appear to be. I used to struggle with eye contact, and recently I've found I'm reverting back to that --looking down or away from people I'm talking to who I don't know well. So now I'm consciously working on it.
3. I love the little details in life. I think they are part of what makes a great story (however, not everyone thinks the same, so I have to be careful about my tendency to get wordy). Facial expressions are the best.
4. I find a lot of things funny. I used to think that most people had the same sense of humor I do --because, come on, the things I find humorous ARE funny! Well, it's not true. People do not have the same sense of humor, and some people don't have a sense of humor at all.
5. I can do a lot of things, but I'm not exceptionally good at anything I do (except creating self serve icecream cones). Well, I can't play competitive sports, so we'll take that one out immediately --oh yeah, take out singing too. Other than that, there isn't anything I necessarily shine at doing, but I can get by okay -and I usually really enjoy myself in what I've chosen to attempt.
6. I collect Hard Rock Cafe pins (I still need a Dallas one!), not specific styles, I just like having them from different places. I don't display them or anything. They're just in a Minnie Mouse mug in the office. I collect nativity sets too. I'd like to have sets from all over the world.
*I tag Christina, Lisa, Alex, and anyone else who reads this who hasn't been tagged. Please don't make me hunt you down. If you don't feel like being tagged, then quit yer cryin' and just ignore me.