Wednesday, October 31, 2012

One of Our Best Purchases Ever

I'm putting this thing on my list of top five things I've ever purchased. We bought a Springfree trampoline off Craigslist at the beginning of October. Merry Christmas, kids!
Cole sometimes uses it for meditation.
 No regrets. The thing is awesome; the kids love it and are playing outside more than ever. Our backyard used to be ridiculously boring, and sending the kids out to play while I made dinner was a two minute joke. Now, though, I have to drag them inside sometimes. It's fantastic.
Popcorn and meditation?
I  have two videos with Tessa on the trampoline, but the files must be too big to upload. Boo! So, for now, it looks like Cole is the only one using the thing.

Jake and I set it up after the kids went to bed on one of those cold front blowing in and dropping the temperature 30 degrees kind of nights. It was an odd thing to put together, but we did it.
The next morning, I went out to jump on it. Jake asked the kids where I'd gone and then led them to the backyard where they saw me jumping on a trampoline. They were certainly surprised. "Is this OUR trampoline?!?"
Paige has been on it a few times with me, but for now this is how she gets her jumps on:

No comments: